September 7, 2011

Taxinge Slott Trädgårdsmässan 2011-09-03
Bergianska Trädgårdens Höstfest 2011-09-04


   That was a busy weekend. On Saturday we went to the small garden show in Taxinge Slott. It takes place every year on 1st weekend in September. Last year we have been there for the first time and liked a lot both the show and the beautiful park around Taxinge Slott. This year the show was much smaller than last time, there were much less participants especially plant nurseries from nearby towns. So less plants for me to buy ☺. My favorite participant from last year was there this time too and I got a large beautiful Heuchera 'Autumn Leaves' from them. Their stand was full of good looking plants of nice size.




   From Bürgers Växtgård I spontaneously bought a white-blue Monkshood Aconitum carmichaelii. It is just about to open blooms.


   The weather was great and we had a very nice walk around the park. There are some nice places to have a look at.






   On Sunday morning we cut some dahlias, took the smallest of my fine looking pots with Gallery Art Nouveau and went to Bergianska Trädgårdens Höstfest. Irene and Charlotte have already prepared a nice stand for presenting Svenska Dahliasällskapet. This was a perfect day - sunny and warm. A lot of people came to Bergianska garden. It's always plenty of joy to talk with people about our favorite flowers and show them. There was no chance to bring my camera with me, so no pictures of my own this time. But Irene uploaded nice pictures on her blog. Some pictures were taken by Kerstin and uploaded on Facebook. I'm linking to them here.



0 comments:

Post a Comment