September 22, 2011

My Dahlia Garden was featured in 'Aftonbladet 'Härligt Hemma'


   A few months ago I have been contacted by a journalist from 'Aftonbladet Härligt Hemma'. She asked whether they can write an article about my dahlias for this magazine. That was an unexpected surprise for me since I'm just in my second year of keeping dahlias and can't consider myself as an experienced gardener. And I always thought that garden articles are written about well-known old gardens with fancy landscape design and ideally trimmed grass-lawns. Nevertheless in the end of August Ulrika and Gustav came to my garden to interview me and to take pictures. Last weekend the issue of 'Härligt Hemma' with the article was published. I'm grateful to Mary Ohlson who recommended my dahlia collection for this publication.




1 comments:

Tistel said...

Så synd att jag missade den bilagan! Jättefint reportage. /Irene

Post a Comment